Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I miss knitting. I will have time to post again and knit again later in the year. I'm getting married on March 22 and preparations are taking up a lot of time. Not to mention lesson plans, master's classes, and being the person who creates our school's yearbook....ARG! I promise I'll return. Pray for my sanity.

PS-I made a baby 'boggin for some friends of ours and the other day the kid was playing with it and it ended up in the street run over by traffic. These people called to ask me if I would make them another one because they loved it so much. How awesome is that?! Most people would just go "oh well" and buy one at Wal-Mart, but these people know homemade quality when they see it! :)

2 comments:

Lady B said...

And that my love, is what makes it all worth while. All the frustration, the ripping, the tweeking, the fixing, the blocking, all of it. Appreciation is our end result!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! We'll wait for ya!