Friday, November 9, 2007

Can you help?

Let me begin by saying that we are a poor school, and all the supplies currently used by the knitting club were purchased by me. That being said, if you know anyone or any business that might be able to donate some knitting supplies to us, please let me know. The jewelry club has supporters and are being sent all kinds of things every day. I'd love to have the supplies to be used with my students. If you know anyone who can help, or if you can send us goodies, email me at faithdellinger@gmail.com for my school's address. I will not ask for money because I know people don't trust that, but needles, markers, point covers, yarn..we'll take anything you can spare. Pass the word! I'm attracting more knitters every day! Our club is now the largest in the school! Help us continue to be the Shiz-knit!

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

I think I have some yarn and extra needles I can donate. Please email me a "wishlist" and I will take a look.

My charity project is that I gather unwanted yarn from people and distribute it to causes like yours, so let me see what I have in that box, too.

My email is: nhknittingmama AT comcast DOT net

Amanda

Jennifer said...

NHKnittingMama told me about your need for yarn--I just inherited my great-aunt's stash (and managed to leave my grandmother's house before she unloaded all of *hers* on me) and would love to give it a good home. Also, I live in Raleigh! I will email you later today.